Thursday 6 February 2014

Foraging vs Mining

     For starting, I’ll post a table of all the items you can find on the mountain in a certain season with the price that you can sell.


Name
Value
Season
Bamboo Shoot
50G
Spring
3
Blue Grass
100G
Spring
2
Red Grass
100G
Summer
2
Wild Grapes
50G
Autumn
2
Green Grass
100G
Autumn
2
Mushrooms
70G
Autumn
4
Poison Mushrooms
100G
Autumn
1
Truffles
500G
Autumn
1
 
          This is how I make money in the beginning of the game. If you sell all 3 bamboo shoot and 2 blue grass every day, you’ll make 350g per day.

     You can also go mining to make money although I won’t go mining until I bought a basket because I think that it is a total waste of time and energy if I can’t carry a lot. If you haven't started your game now, I'll tell you this, in the beginning, you can only carry 2 items in your rucksack and 1 in your hand.  You can buy a basket in the supermarket for 5000g and it can carry 30 items in it. Here is what you can make by mining:

Name
Value
Location
Junk Ore
1g


Cave behind the waterfall

Copper Ore
15g
Silver Ore
20g
Gold Ore
25g
Mystrile Ore
30g
Orichalcum Ore
50g
Cave in the middle of the lake
(only accessible in Winter)
Adamantite Ore
50g
 
     Well, if you don’t go for mining like me, you can use your extra time to clean your farm bits by bits…

No comments:

Post a Comment